How much are tickets for Bannockburn Live?
- Advance tickets for Bannockburn Live are priced per day as follows:
- Adult: £20.00 + £2.00 booking fee.
- Child (5 - 13): £12.50 + £1.30 booking fee.
- Family Ticket (4 people- must include at least 1 adult and at least 2 children (5-13)): £55.00 + £5.50 booking fee.
- The King’s Ticket: £75.00 + £7.50 booking fee (please note this can only be purchased via ticketSOUP.com®).
- Children under 5 go free (except for the King’s Ticket which is only available at £75.00).
- Children under 2 are not permitted inside the visitor centre as part of The King’s Ticket.
- Postage costs apply.
Are there any concession tickets?
- You only qualify for free entry if you are under 5 years of age. Child tickets will be checked at the entrance to the event arena and you may be asked to produce ID for children aged under 14.
- Please note children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult (a maximum of 6 children to each adult)
- Unfortunately, concession tickets are not available if you are a registered student or in receipt of state pension or benefits.
- Concessions are not available for ‘The King’s Ticket’.
Car parking tickets
There is a limited amount of event car parking available next to the event arena in a green field site (less than a 5 minute walk away). If you do plan on travelling by car, we recommend arriving early to avoid heavy volumes of traffic.
General parking (cars/small vans): £7 on the day
Large Vehicles*: £10 on the day
Please have the correct change ready. We are unable to accept payment by card or cheque. For more details and a fuller description of Large Vehicles, please see Travel and Accommodation.
The King’s Ticket
The King’s Ticket is a bespoke and extremely limited ticket, so be sure to snap these up quickly! Only visitors with this ticket will be allowed access to the new National Trust for Scotland Battle of Bannockburn Visitor Centre during the event weekend
By upgrading to The King’s Ticket, you’ll gain the following benefits;
- exclusive access to the new Battle of Bannockburn visitor centre. Harnessing state-of-the-art 3D technology, visitors can experience medieval combat like never before and learn about this crucial event in Scottish history within the centre. Set timeslots are bookable in advance – see www.ticketsoup.com/bannockburnlive for details
- cocktail on arrival
- a buffet Scottish Afternoon Tea including a selection of fresh savoury snacks, Stirlingshire cream scones and sweet treats
- guaranteed seating at one of the Battle Re-enactments (battle time is allocated at time of booking)
- a souvenir Battle of Bannockburn gift bag
The King’s Ticket is priced £75.00 plus booking fee via ticketSOUP.com® postage fees apply.
- Due to popular demand, more King’s Tickets have been released for purchase! Discover more about what these special tickets include below or get yours from ticketSOUP.com® now!
- Times for the visitor centre experience and for guaranteed seating at one of the Battle re-enactments are allocated at time of booking and are not transferable. You must vacate the visitor centre no more than 45 minutes after entry into the café.
- Entry is only permitted at the time slot selected and re-entry into the visitor centre after your slot has ended is not permitted.
- Alcoholic drinks will not be served to anyone under the age of 18.
- There are no concessions available for this ticket and all ‘King’s Tickets’ must be purchased via www.ticketsoup.com/bannockburnlive
- Children under 2 are not permitted access into the visitor centre.
- For groups of up to 10 people, please visit www.ticketsoup.com/bannockburnlive to buy online
- For groups of more than 10 please call ticketSOUP.com® on 0844 481 8727.
We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to purchase at the event. Due to expected demand, we recommend that you purchase in advance from ticketSOUP.com® and local ticket agents.